Tuesday, August 28, 2007



She has a wonderful pattern for a felted bedpan....AWESOME!

I am going to start a Nurses who Knit group at my university. We will do premi stuff, scarves etc for battered women's shelters etc etc. I have had a TON of interest in this. I will start them off with the basics...you know me, Ms. Garter Stitch herself! :-) But I would love it if some of my knitting buddies would help out OR come to the NWK groups! I have slated it for beginners and seasoned knitters alike and will open it up for anyone who is interested. Let me know what you think! Always up for some good ideas. Also if you have a group in need, let me know and I will put it in the list of possibilities.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Have fun cleaning out a felted bed pan. YIKES!!! And where are your knitting pictures???