Sunday, September 2, 2007

Since Knitch is undergoing renovation this weekend, Lou, Doug, Melissa and I met at Roxx's...home of the Yarn Doctor. It was actually nice enough to sit outside on the patio. Wunderbar! The sweater I have been doing had a mistake in the pattern. The sleeves are way too tight...even if I wore my arm girdles! So on the advice of Doug and Claudia, I made some inserts for the sleeves. Blocked them, stitched them, hated them. So frog frog frog and start over. Hmmm...I wondered why I felt like I was knitting for the quadropuss! (Four sleeves) But at least it won't irritate me to death AND it was not my knitting that was the problem, but the pattern. That would be the 3rd, yes 3rd, problem pattern in a freaking row! SO relaxing!!! But I enjoy the company most of all.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

AWWWW... If it is any comfort - I had to rip the whole cardigan. Shit happens honey... But you got the right attitude.