Sunday, January 13, 2008

She's Alive!

Okay, by now probably no one is even bother to check this blog since I have not written since October. What can I say? I have still been knitting only now it is when I can no longer focus on studying. Funny, I found that when I hit the wall studying, knitting a few rows can get me back on track. Amazing to me! I have made some scarves, ripped that freaking Vanilla Spice sweater (pattern was making me nuts!) done some cables and hand warmers. Taught some more folks to knit. I revamped the pattern for the Son of Stitch and Bitch reversible argyle scarf that some of us are doing the knit along. Well those of us who didn't wienie out! I am doing my first entrelac and am surprised at how much I like knitting that pattern. And here I just thought Steve was crazy...well that's another story all together now isn't it!
Drop me a comment and let me know how things are. I am just trying to keep some sanity throughout theses 16 fun filled weeks of Nursing School Hell!!! mwahaha

2 comments:

Knits4Bears said...

We missed you on Sunday. I'm glad your knitting is a stress/tension reliever for you.
See you soon!
Doug

famous steve said...

YAY! She's back! And I was catchin' all the hell for not blogging! I think you beat me. (not literally) Yes, I'm one of the weinies who ditched the ARRRRG-yle scarf. Too frickin' difficult! (but gotta love that entrelac..... huh? your's is lookin' AB FAB!)
See you Friday? (I hope so!)