Monday, March 31, 2008

Tomato, Tomahto

I just finished the tomato baby beanie and even a stranger in Caribou stopped by to tell me it is the cutest thing she has ever seen. I am just beside myself. I took a break from studying, watched Dirty Dancing (believe it) and started the hat. Then I am using Claudia's Oma's Baby Schue pattern to make matching booties. That pattern is so fun to make and you know I just love that it has been passed down through the generations. The booties are red with a green chain stitch string. I have finished one and when the other is done I will put pics up. There is a girl in my classes that is having an unanticipated bundle of joy this spring. All I needed was an excuse right! xoxoxo

5 comments:

Knits4Bears said...

Can't wait to see the hat!

Knits4Bears said...

Can't wait to see the hat!

Knits4Bears said...

Can't wait to see the hat!

Knits4Bears said...

OMG - What happened?!?

KnitWit said...

Excited about the hat????