Thursday, April 17, 2008

On the HOME STRETCH

Okay, I really have no idea where that saying came from. Anyone know? But I have only 2 weeks of school left. Yes that is correct only 2 *&%$@#^ weeks and year one is done! I will go to summer school, but that is beside the point!
I gave the tomato hat and booties to my classmate. She was just beside herself and promised a picture once the baby is born. It made me all warm and fuzzy and stuff.
I am working on a sock now from Sockmania. It is the April pattern. So I will post a pic soon. Also, I still working on the red sweater with the Celtic braid at the bottom. It is so freaking boring now because I am just on the knit 216 stitches then purl 216 stitches. If I could just sit in front of drying paint, my night would be made!
Send me good thoughts for lots of studying and remembering!!!
Tootles!

2 comments:

famous steve said...

OMG! Two more weeks! I can't believe it. Does that mean we're gonna get our Nancy back? We've been missin' you something awful girl. We're gona have to go out and have a beer or somethin' to celebrate! See you soon!

Knits4Bears said...

Good luck on all the finals! Yay, Nancy will be back and I agree we will need to cebrelate with a beer!